Thursday 4 October 2012

Rachel Khoo tweeted me!


This lady became my food hero after I watched her programme and saw the kind of amazing meals she could turn out of a kitchen that was honestly no more than a camping gas stove and an oven about the size of a microwave. My dream of moving to Paris after graduation suddenly seemed that little bit more possible.

If she can make meals that make the French sit up and take notice from possibly the world's smallest kitchen, then I can do it in my full-sized (if somewhat cramped) kitchen in my student house.

As you can imagine, my housemate has begrudgingly agreed to be my guinea pig for when I do make something from her book. What a trooper.

4 comments:

  1. How much fun to move to Paris when you graduate. Good luck making something from her book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Living in Paris is definitely the dream, especially after having spent a year in France last year for my course! Thank you :) I have dreams of her lavender and lemon chicken - so watch this space!

      Delete
  2. Ha! How exciting for you!

    I am still waiting for the day my food hero - Kirstie Allsopp - tweets me!

    ReplyDelete